Posted by Club Resort Intervals on Aug 27, 2014 in Club Resort Intervals | Comments Off
Each year, travelers flock to amazing travel destinations all over the world to have unforgettable and unique experiences and unwind from the daily grind. When you go on you next vacation, Club Resort Intervals suggests some easy to implement tips that will help make your travel plans simple and perfect.
All the Many Activities Harrisburg & Hershey Has To Offer
When visiting Hershey or Harrisburg, Pennsylvania there are many different attractions, activities, and events that you and your family can attend. The events depend on the time of year that you are traveling, but no matter when you go there are bound to be fun activities, amusement parks, water sports, hunting, fishing, arts, crafts and culture events to attend. With too many options to name, Club Resort Intervals shares.
Taking a ride down the Susquehanna on the famous Pride of the Susquehanna riverboat. This is a great way to see Harrisburg and avoids all the traffic and parking. In addition, travelers are recommended to try taking a trip when the sun goes down so that you can see all of the beautiful lights throughout the city.
Another great event is the world famous amusement park, Hershey Park, which is also home of the one-of-a-kind experiences you will have at Hershey’s Chocolate World. After a trip here, you can finish your night with miles of shopping along Cocoa Avenue or just take a stroll down Hershey Avenue as you smell the freshly made chocolate coming from the factories.
For the sports fans in the group, Club Resort Intervals recommends that you catch a professional Hershey Bears hockey game, or watch the Harrisburg Senators play a baseball game at City Island. Other places to spot a great game include the Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course, Metro Bank Park, Hershey Park Stadium, Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex & Exposition Hall, and Harrisburg City Island, and Giant Center to name a few.
Club Resort Intervals states that Mexico City, the capital of Mexico, is a fascinating destination that amuses its visitors with limitless options. Mexico City has over 300 neighborhoods, and both the city and metropolitan area have a population of 22,000,000, so you are bound to meet some exciting people when you visit.
You should try exploring the neighborhoods of Coyoacán, Condesa, Zona Rosa, Roma and San Angel, where you´ll find plenty of lovely parks, shops, cafes, markets, restaurants and bars. The trendy and fashionable Polanco district is also close to these neighborhoods and in this area you´ll find Mexico City´s top nightspots, the chicest restaurants and the best-international clothing, watch, and tech brands.
Most of the historic landmarks in Mexico City are concentrated in the downtown area, including “Plaza de la Constitucion or best known as El Zócalo,” the National Palace, the Metropolitan Cathedral, the Palace of Fine Arts, the Alameda Park and the “Templo Mayor.” Templo Mayor was one of the main temples of the Aztecs. Today, this beautiful ancient landmark is situated right next to the Metropolitan Cathedral.
Last but not least, Club Resort Intervals invites you to enjoy the great museums of Mexico City. The Modern Art Museum, The Museum of Anthropology, The Chapultepec Castle National Museum of History, Diego Rivera Mural Museum and The Papalote´s Children Museum are just a few out of the more than 100 museums around the city. With so much history, this is the perfect spot for those who love to learn and will help them get in touch with the culture.
Club Resort Intervals members appreciate the appealing attractions of Toronto, which has the world’s most culturally diverse cities, boasts unique shopping districts, and is home to markets that put forward a range of distinctive and exciting shopping experiences. The city is not only the country’s largest retail market, but it is also Canada’s number one tourist destination.
Toronto features theatres, art galleries, museums and the world’s tallest freestanding structure, the CN Tower. These popular tourist attractions, along with the vibrant retail areas like Queen Street West, its five Chinatowns, and St. Lawrence Market makes a trip to Toronto worthwhile.St. Lawrence Market is deemed as one of the world’s best food markets. It lies in the historic Old Town Toronto neighborhood at Jarvis and Front Street. Along with St. Lawrence Market, the Toronto Eaton Centre is a top tourist attraction. The center was an architectural masterpiece of its time and features vaulted glass ceilings with a sculptures of geese that hang from the ceiling. It consists of more than 250 stores with a spacious atmosphere and covers several city blocks. Its exquisite architectural design is what keeps the tourists attracted.
Club Resort Intervals says that Toronto also has one of the world’s best amusement parks. This parks covers an area of 600 acres and have something for everyone. It has 30 rides and more than 14 food outlets. Rides like Log Flume, Ferris wheel, Sky Ride, Bumper Boats and Monster Coaster are a treat for the kids as well as adults. In thecase of special events and company functions, these sites can also be reserved. For more casual dining options, the park has 40 picnic spots scattered over Olympic Island, Hanlan’s Point and Centre Island. Restaurants like Deli Bar and Grill and Carousel Café are also available, and you are sure to have a pleasant experience when visiting them. The menus offer fresh salads, delicious soups, traditional deli sandwiches, grilled entrée and fabulous desserts.Become engrossed with the beauty of Toronto’s atmosphere and the fun of its attractions.
While flying is a very popular form of travel these days, and there are still things like trains and boats available for vacation travel, Club Resort Intervals knows that many travelers choose to get to their destinations by car. There are a number of reasons that travelers choose cars, but no matter what those reasons are, if you choose to travel by car, getting there should be a fun part of the overall travel experience for the whole group. To ensure fun on the road, here are some things that you can do the next time you travel by car.
- Games: Even for adults, games can make long hours on the road exciting. Games like I Spy, the License Plate Game, and Twenty Questions can challenge everyone in the car and lead to unexpected fun and laughter. These games are especially fun if you are traveling with little kids, since their imaginations are wild and they will make the most of these creative and inventive games.
- Music: No car travel is complete without a soundtrack. Before you go on your trip, make sure to make a CD or playlist of great road trip songs. The best songs are ones that everyone knows the words to or that give a great sense of adventure. If you do not want to bring music, try making your own by leading a sing along or playing a game of Name That Tune. You will be surprised by how much fun you can have with a little music.
- Books: If you are a passenger, car travel is a great time to catch up on some reading, but believe it or not, you can also enjoy a great book if you are in the driver’s seat. Instead of putting together a playlist, download a couple of the audio versions of books that you have been waiting to read. Club Resort Intervals believes that the hours spent on the road give you the perfect chance to have these stories read to you.
Posted by Club Resort Intervals on Aug 8, 2014 in Club Resort Intervals | Comments Off
Club Resort Intervals invites travelers to see Strawberry Fields.
Club Resort Intervals says that one of the most popular tourist attractions in New York City is the beautiful Central Park. This massive park has endless amounts of features, restaurants, and entertainment that is perfect for people of all ages. For the Beatles fans out there, make sure to take a stop at the Strawberry Fields section of the park. This is a memorial that is dedicated to the well-known and loved artist, John Lennon. Guests can come here and enjoy peace and quiet, while taking a moment to remember Lennon and his life.
When you are traveling, Club Resort Intervals knows that you want to make the most of every single moment of your trip. The best way to do this is often to fill your time away from home with great sightseeing, activities, and fun. When you are thinking about which sight you would like to visit on your next trip, consider the following attractions that are some of the best ones to see in the world.
- The Taj Mahal: This is one of the most iconic spots in the world. The Taj Mahal is a beautiful piece of architecture in India and is immediately recognizable. You and your family will love posting for pictures near this site. Additionally, the beauty of the Taj Mahal is increased when the story behind it is considered, since it was built by Shah Jehan to house his wife Queen Mumtaz’s grave.
- Basilica of the Sagrada Familia: For those wishing to visit Spain, Club Resort Intervals knows that this church is a sight worth seeing. For those who enjoy religious history, this is a sight that is full of it since different aspects of the church were built to represent different religious aspects from the twelve apostles to the Virgin Mary. For those who just wish to see some architecture, this building should also be on their list. The towers and the magnificence of the building are awe-inspiring and worth a visit.
- Gettysburg National Military Park: For those interested in American History, this is a site that must be seen. The spot of one of the most famous battles in the Civil War, Gettysburg is now a site where visitors can see memorials and remembrances of that war. It has huge historical significance for the country and is worth a visit.
Posted by Club Resort Intervals on Aug 4, 2014 in Club Resort Intervals | Comments Off
When you travel, Club Resort Intervals knows that flying is often the most convenient way to get to your destination. However, even if you do choose to fly, you do not want to spend longer than you have to waiting in lines or going through security. It is better is you can get in, accomplish what you need to do, and get to your flight without any complication. To save you valuable time next time you decide to fly, Club Resort Intervals provides these tips.
- Online check-in: No matter where you are flying, your airline probably has an online option for check-in. This allows you to use an app to check-in long before you get to the airport, and you can skip the in person check in all together, saving you time.
- Avoid peak times: The most popular times to flu are between 6:30 and 9:30 in the morning and between 3:30 and 7:30 I the evening. If you try to fly around those hours, there will be far fewer people waiting in line with you. The result is that you will get through check-in and security much more quickly.
- Weigh your bags beforehand: If your bag is too heavy when it is time to check baggage, you will be charged extra and have to go through the process of paying for the bag. If you weigh it at home before you head out to make sure it is under the limit, you will avoid this headache and check your bag quickly.
Posted by Club Resort Intervals on Jul 31, 2014 in Club Resort Intervals | Comments Off
Club Resort Intervals knows that vacations are important experiences for all families, and that includes the big ones. It also knows that having big family deters many travelers from going on vacation because of the extra expense and prep time. Club Resort Intervals believes that every family should take amazing adventures together and that there are many things that can be done to make those trip easy and fun for everyone. If you are planning a trip for your big family, follow these tips to make it amazing.
- Give everyone a job: While you should be in charge of the big stuff like making sure the tickets are purchased, and all the luggage makes it into the car, giving each kid their own tasks will help them get involved and excited about the travel experience. Additionally, letting them pick out some of their own clothes, or allowing them to pack their favorite snacks will let them have their own say in the vacation.
- Journal: You want to remember each moment of your vacation, and you want your kids to remember it too. If you bring each kid a journal, they can use it to record memories of their special trip with you. Encourage them to write about what they do each day, draw pictures of the things that they see, or paste in ticket stubs and stickers.
- Immortalize your trip: Make sure that when you travel with your kids, you bring a camera to capture every great moment. Doing this will give you pictures for scrapbooks and videos that you can share with friends back home. It will also be a great way to look back when the kids are older and remember the experience that you shared.
Posted by Club Resort Intervals on Jul 30, 2014 in Club Resort Intervals | Comments Off
Australia is an amazing place to visit, and it is full of adventures to be had and sights to be seen. Club Resort Intervals encourages many travelers to find their way to Australia one of these days, but they know that for many travelers it is rather far and can be very expensive. If you do have the money to get to Australia, you are still going to want to see your money go as far as it can. There are ways of doing this easily, and one of them is finding places to visit while in the country that are cheap or completely free. To help you, Club Resort Intervals recommends these great sites in Australia that will not break the bank.
- Sydney’ Botanical Gardens: Located near the famous Sydney Opera House, these botanical gardens are a sight for the eyes, and they are completely free. There are plants and animals to see, walking paths to explore, and you can do it all with the harbor and opera house in the background.
- Queen Victoria Markets: These markets in Melbourne are free to roam and offer a number of interesting sights to see. Here you can get a bite to eat and take in all the offerings that the sellers have, including art pieces. This will give you a chance to really take in some of the local atmosphere of the area and give you a fun free outing as well.
- Theme Parks: The parks that are on the Gold Coats, including Dreamworld, Seaworld, and White Water world are fun for people of all ages and are especially appealing for families. While there parks are not free, you can buy a pass that will get you into all the parks, and doing so will save you some money on these fun adventures.